The Legendary Jedi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legendary Jedi

Bound for Glory

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help Topic- Member Room

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IamRacecaR
Admin
Admin
IamRacecaR

Help Topic- Member Room Empty
PostSubject: Help Topic- Member Room   Help Topic- Member Room Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:56 am

Hey RacecaR, I want a room in the Clan map I hear that you are making. What do I need to do?

Well my friend, I need quite a few things from you if you want a spot in the map.
1. Door Tag
-- This must be a 512x512 .jpg image. It will be used to say, "Hey, this is MY room."
-- Your door tag can be any color, and infact any style that you choose. As long as it says your name, it'll be good. (must also be appropriate)
2. Room Layout
--This can be a simple over head view of your room. It must include EVERYTHING that you want in your room. A list of availible items can be found in the Editing Topic.
3. Extra Textures
--I will NOT make any textures for you. Nor will I resize them. Textures must be jpg format, and have any of the following numbers for hieght and width: 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024.
--Textures must be appropriate and meet the stated guide lines, or they will not see the light of the server.

Thank you RacecaR, but what if I want to make my own room?

Well that is fine too. Just let me know, and I will send you a blank room, an exact copy of the one you will have in the clan map. If you make any extra textures, be sure to send them to me with your competed room.

-RacecaR, RM, RS
Back to top Go down
http://hosted.filefront.com/iamracecar
{TLJ}Dana
Council Member
Council Member
{TLJ}Dana

PostSubject: Re: Help Topic- Member Room   Help Topic- Member Room Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:37 pm

Wonder what happened to the map......but its abotu RacetracK right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Juggy
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juggy

PostSubject: Re: Help Topic- Member Room   Help Topic- Member Room Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:51 pm

Hey whens my map going to be done xD

nah J/p ima start working on others as well as my own (images meaning) im alright wiht photoshop. so if anyone is stuck on Microsoft paint.. come to me. or if your name is dana xD

and my new semester is starting in a few days. meaning its going to be slow for a bit..

Yawn.. ima do all my work for the next 2 months worth in the first 2 weeks. then ima relaxe and say fuck it and walch moves on my ipod, or play games.
Back to top Go down
Zaruz
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Help Topic- Member Room   Help Topic- Member Room Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:03 pm

Make me room plz thx bai.
Back to top Go down
Juggy
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juggy

PostSubject: Re: Help Topic- Member Room   Help Topic- Member Room Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:42 am

no
Fail
Back to top Go down
Zaruz
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: Help Topic- Member Room   Help Topic- Member Room Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:13 pm

No u.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Topic- Member Room   Help Topic- Member Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Topic- Member Room
Page 1 of 1