The Legendary Jedi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legendary Jedi

Bound for Glory

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help Topic- Hamachi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IamRacecaR
Admin
Admin
IamRacecaR

Help Topic- Hamachi Empty
PostSubject: Help Topic- Hamachi   Help Topic- Hamachi Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:32 am

Hey RacecaR, I hear everyone talking about joining each other's servers. I look and I can't find them. What's going on?

Well my friend, what you need is a program called Hamachi. What Hamachi is, is a LOCAL AREA NETWORK hosted over the internet. Ten minutes and you can have your very own Hamachi. Here is what you do:

1. Go to https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/vpn.asp?lang=en and download the free software. If it says you have to pay, you have the wrong download.
2. Run the setup, and when it asks you to choose what software to install, choose the ALWAYS free option.
3. After you have installed Hamachi, click the tilted triangle, and select JOIN EXISTING NETWORK.
4. for the network name, type, The Legendary Jedi, and for password, type cakeisgood
5. (The next instructions are for XP users only) After you are done in Hamachi, click Start, then Control panel.
6. In Control panel, choose Network Connections.
7. In Netwok Connections, click advanced (next to file, edit, view, etc) and under advanced, select Advanced Settings.
8. In Advanced settings, find Hamachi on the list to the left, and use the arrows to bring it all the way to the top of the list.
9. Select OK, and restart your computer.
10. You're done! Play around with Hamachi, and change up all of your settings.

-RacecaR, RM, RS
Back to top Go down
http://hosted.filefront.com/iamracecar

Help Topic- Hamachi
Page 1 of 1